EPISODE 1: ISO 19650 Training
Links to some resources shared during the webinar:
- ISO 19650 Intro Series: plannerly.com/iso-19650-webinar
- Operam Academy: operamacademy.com
- ISO 19650 Explained: plannerly.com/what-is-iso-19650
- Bond Bryan Blog: bimblog.bondbryan.co.uk
- Middlesex University BIM: mdx.ac.uk/courses
- ISO 19650 pdf workflow diagram: plannerly.com/iso-19650-pdf
- NEW Training Course announced: plannerly.com/iso-19650-training-register
- CDBB Training Options: cdbb.cam.ac.uk/news/exploring-bim-training-landscape
- BRE BIM training & certification (shared by Mike Tofton): bre.ac/bim
- Level of Information Need on YouTube: youtu.be/pCXTTxQgyx4
Bookmark this page for the next 🔴 recording!
EPISODE 2: ISO 19650 Certification
(Including Demystifying The ISO 19650 Audit Process)
Join the next webinar to hear about the ISO 19650 certification process!
NEW Information Manager Training Using Plannerly:
Two More ISO 19650 Resources:
1. ACCESS ISO 19650 TEMPLATES:
Learn more about:
Templates for OIRs, EIRs, BEPs and more...
Templates for AIRs, TIDPs, MIDPs and more...
eSignature to simplify BIM contracts
Efficient BIM Task Management
Lean BIM Progress Tracking